TRUCK PULL CHALLENGE Category Young Age
#TRUCK PULL CHALLENGE Category "YOUNG AGE"
BORED OF STAYING AT HOME DURING THE COVID19 SITUATION?
The RHR WORLD RECORD for " The heaviest weight by pulling 2 vehicles over a distance of 5 meters"
is 7636 KG
and was achieved by
11 years old MATTHIAS RICHTER during a World Record Day " GOLEM AGAINST DOPING"
How about you?
JOIN IN AND TRY TO BEAT THIS RHR™WORLD RECORD
Please note the regulations of your country regarding COVID 19 for all the record attempts
GUIDELINES FOR THIS RHR™ WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT:
"The heaviest weight for pulling 2 vehicles over a distance of 5 meters"
- The complete weight of both vehicles including the drivers has to be minimum 7636 kg
- The maximum age for the contestant is 16 years
- The surface has to be horizontal ( demonstrated and checked ba a water level
- The distance is 5,00 meters
- There have to be 2 Vehicles ( SUV, TRUCKS etc) bound up with towlines
- At the beginning, it's allowed to start on a ladder in a crawling position.
- The ladder has to be fixed on the ground
- The contestant is fixed to the rope to the vehicles by a harnish
- The contestant is pulling the vehicles by making one's way hand over hand along a rope
- This rope is fixed on an unalterable fixpoint ( e.g. Truck)
Be sure to follow the guidelines above and then send your one-take video without editing or cuts, please!
BECOME A RHR™WORLD RECORD HOLDER TOO...